••••••••••
Thursday 7/16
OVERHEAD PRESS:
Bar x10
Bar x4 - too much pain to continue
DB OH PRESS:
14lb x12
18lb x10
18lb x8
18lb x10
SWISS BALL PIKE:
5, 3x
SEATED DB OH PRESS:
20lb x10
25lb - FAIL
20lb x12
20lb x10
LAT PRAYERS:
35lb x10
40lb x8
45lb x6
COW MILKERS 😃:
(Otherwise known as Tri. Pull Downs)
Double/Single/Single:
30lb x10 / 15lb x10 / x10
35lb x8 / 15lb x6 / x6
40lb x6 / 15lb x4 / x4
CABLE OH TRI EXTENSIONS:
15lb x12
25lb x5
25lb x8
SEATED CRUNCH MACHINE:
(80lb x15) 3x Feet on pegs
50lb x20 No feet
60lb x20 No feet
60lb x20 Feet on pegs
Monday 7/20
SQUATS:
Sumo:
Bar x10
Split Squats:
65lb x10 ea. leg
75lb x8 ea.
(95lb x5 ea.) 2x
115lb x3 ea.
SEATED LEG PRESS / CALF RAISE:
(160lb x10 / x10) 3x
SEATED HAMSTRING CURL:
Single/Single/Double:
60lb x10 / x10 / 130lb x10
70lb x8 / x8 / 135lb x8
50lb x15 / x15 / 100lb x15
SEATED LEG EXTENSIONS:
Single/Single/Double:
50lb x10 / x10 / 100lb x10
(55lb x5 / x5 / 105lb x5) 2x
OUTER / INNER:
Seated Outer:
(60lb x10) 2x
40lb x15
Seated Inner:
(40lb x15) 2x
50lb x3 low, 50lb x3 high
••••••••••
As I said at the start of this post, I don't have too much to say. Not much motivation or enthusiasm right now, but those things aren't needed. Discipline, structure and routine keep you going when the motivation and fun take a vacation.
I'm still struggling with my shoulder. Some days it's OK, some days, it's not. I'm satisfied I did at least a few overhead presses with the bar so maybe some progress is being made there. I'm definitely taking it slow and easy so I don't send myself backwards.
I'm also pleased with the split squats. I've only ever done them with dumbbells so this was something new. I think the heaviest I ever did was a 60lb in each hand. At least I'm not far off the mark with these barbell splits.
Other than that, there's nothing more to say except - ever onwards, ever upwards. ✌
No comments:
Post a Comment